These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as "these Terms and Conditions") set forth the terms and conditions for the use of BUILLINK (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") to be operated and provided pursuant to the business consignment agreement or lease agreement (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Original Agreement") concluded between the customer or the juridical person to which the customer belongs (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "User") and Hitachi Building Systems Co., Ltd. or Okinawa Hitachi, Ltd. (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Us") or during the period of initial adjustment of the elevator associated with the elevator installation work implemented by us (hereinafter referred to as the "After Maintenance").
Article 1 Application
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the use of the Site and the services provided at the Site by the Users, etc. (meaning those defined in Clause 3 of this article; the same shall apply hereinafter). Users, etc. shall be deemed to have agreed to all the provisions of these Terms and Conditions through the use of the Site.
- In the event the Original Agreement loses its validity or the term of after-sales maintenance expires, the User shall immediately lose the right to use the Site. Provided, however, that users, etc. shall be entitled to access or use a report issued by us to users through the Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Report") based on the Original Agreement or after-sales maintenance and other partial services of the Site approved by us for 60 days after the loss of such authority.
- This Site shall be used only by users who conclude the Original Agreement with us or who provide after-sales maintenance by us, or who have been determined by the user to be appropriate to use the Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Users" and collectively referred to as the "Users") and shall not be used by any other third party.
Article 2 Registration of use
- If the user wishes to use this site, the user, etc. shall apply in the manner prescribed by us and register the user, etc. approved by us as the user of this site. The use registration procedure shall be performed by the user, etc.
- In the event the Applicant for the registration of use of the Site determines that the Applicant falls under any of the following items, the Company may not accept the registration of use and shall not be obliged to disclose any reason therefor.
(1)Cases where registration for use is made with false or inadequate information
(2)Cases where the use of the Site causes or is likely to cause damage to us or a third party
(3)In the event the assignee intends to re-register the use of the Site without a justifiable reason despite having already registered the use of the Site
(4)In the event a registerer intends to register in violation of this Agreement
(5)Other cases where we judge that the user, etc. is inappropriate as a user of this site
- In the event the User is a corporation, the applicant for registration of use of the Site shall agree to this Agreement for the corporation to which he or she belongs and shall represent and warrant to us that he or she is authorized to use the Site.
Article 3 User ID and password management
- We grant users a user ID, a password for logging in to this site, and other passwords for using this site (hereinafter collectively referred to as "passwords").
- In addition to the preceding paragraph, when there is a request from the user, we grant the user in question the user ID and password for the user to use this site. The user shall be able to disclose the user's ID and password to the user under his/her own authority and responsibility.
- The user, etc., shall, on his own responsibility, manage the user ID and password with the care of a good manager.
- When a combination of a user ID and password matches the registration information and is logged in, we assume that the user who registers the user ID is using this site.
- We shall not be liable for any damages caused by the theft of the user ID or password to a third party, except for the reasons caused by our intention or gross negligence.
Article 4 Changes in user information
In the event of any change in the registered information of the user, etc., the user, etc. shall promptly amend the registration information in accordance with the procedures stipulated in this site. We shall not be liable for any damages to the user caused by the absence of such modifications.
Article 5 Service contents and precautions for service use at this site
- Unless otherwise stipulated in the Original Agreement or the terms and conditions for after-sales maintenance, the services provided by us to the Users on the Site shall be as follows: The same applies to the use of this site by users.
(1)Various types of information relating to our products or services used by users, etc.
(2)Various inquiries about our products or services used by users, etc., or the request contact function
(3)Other information deemed necessary or appropriate by us.
- In the event that the user agrees to report on the terms and conditions of the Original Agreement or after-sales maintenance using the Report, such user shall confirm each of the following items.
(1)We shall have fulfilled our obligation to report under the terms and conditions of the Original Agreement or the after-sales maintenance at the time of our publication of the Report on the Site.
(2)Users shall promptly confirm the contents of the Report posted on this site by us.
(3)We are not responsible for any damage caused by the user neglecting the preceding issue.
- Users, etc., shall confirm and use the "Manual", "Frequently Asked Questions" and other items specified by us regarding the use of this site before using this site.
Article 6 Transmitting and receiving of e-mail
- When using this site, users shall use the mail address registered during the use registration procedure to send and receive e-mail to and from us.
- Users can set whether or not they receive mail from us during the use registration procedure or when changing the registration information. In this case, we shall not be liable for any damage caused by the setting not to receive e-mail from us.
Article 7 Discontinuation or Suspension of the Site and Services
In the event the Site is interrupted or suspended due to a cause not attributable to us, such as interruption of communication lines or large-scale disasters, we shall not be liable for any damages caused to the Users, etc. as a result thereof.
Article 8 Changes, etc. to the Site and Services
We shall be entitled to change, offer or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice to the Users, etc. and shall not be liable for any damages caused to the Users, etc. as a result thereof.
Article 9 Environment of use of the Site
The user, etc., confirms that all or part of this site may not be available depending on the usage environment.
Article 10 Restrictions on Use and Cancellation of Registration
- In the event the Company acknowledges that the Users, etc. have acted in any of the following cases when using the Site, the Company shall be entitled to restrict the use of the Site or cancel the registration as a User, etc. without prior notice or peremptory notice. We shall not be obliged to disclose any reason therefor.
(1)In the event of registration of use of the Site due to fraudulent or inadequate information
(2)Failure to make re to re-access to the Site within one year from the last date of access to the Site
(3)In the event of a violation or threatened violation of this Agreement or laws and regulations
(4)When an employee is an anti-social force (meaning an organized crime group or related organization thereof), uses an anti-social force, has a relationship with an anti-social force, or uses the name of an anti-social force, damages the reputation of the Site itself or the services provided by the Site or interferes with its business, and makes an unjust request to us
(5)Information obtained from the Site is disclosed or divulged to a third party who does not need to know such information without obtaining our prior written consent.
(6)When false information is input
(7)In the event the interests, rights, reputation or reputation of us or a third party are infringed or threatened
(8)Cases in which we or a third party suffer or are likely to suffer damages
(9)When e-mail, etc., is sent or written to this site using a harmful program such as computer viruses
(10)The function of our server or network has been destroyed, jammed, or unauthorized accessed.
(11)When all or part of the Site is reproduced, copied, reproduced, reproduced, adapted or altered
(12)When the user ID and password are lent or transferred to a third party other than the user, etc., or are shared with a third party
(13)Other cases where we judge that the user, etc. is inappropriate as a user of this site
- The user, etc. shall confirm the following items as to the fact that we have taken the measures stipulated in the main clause of the preceding paragraph in accordance with any one of the items in the preceding paragraph.
(1)No objection to us
(2)We shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the users, etc. as a result of the measures stipulated in the column of the preceding paragraph.
(3)In the event of any damage to us as a result of any one of the items in the preceding paragraph, we shall be responsible for all such damage.
Article 11 Disclaimer
- We carefully create and manage the information to be posted on this site. However, the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the Report shall not be guaranteed except for the Report.
- We shall not be liable for any damages caused by any of the following:
(1)All damages, including but not limited to those caused by our intention or gross negligence, to the users, arising out of the use of the Site.
(2)Disruption, delay, interruption or loss of data or other damage to the user or others related to the use of the Site due to disruption of communication lines, computers, or human failures
(3)Damage to the user, etc. and a third party caused by the violation of any one of these Regulations by the user, etc.
Article 12 Change of Terms and Conditions of Use
We can change this convention without the permission of the user, etc. The change shall take effect at the earlier of notification to the user of the change or posting of the change on the site.
Article 13 Copyright, Trademark Rights, etc.
- The copyright, trademark right, and all other rights to the Site and information related to the Site shall belong to us.
- The user, etc. shall not reproduce, copy, reproduce, transfer, or modify this site, in whole or in part. In the event this site is reprinted, or modified, we shall not be liable for any damages to the user, etc. arising from such reprinting, reprinting, or modification.
- The Users shall confirm that the use of the Site does not transfer or transfer the copyright, trademark right, or any other rights contained in the Site to the Users.
Article 14 Handling of Personal Information
The handling of personal information of users, etc. related to the use of the Site shall be governed by our Personal Information Protection Policy.
Article 15 Preferential application
Except for the provisions of Paragraph 2 of Article 5 of this Agreement, in the event of any discrepancy between the provisions of the Original Agreement or the After-sales Maintenance Agreement and the provisions of this Agreement, the provisions of the Original Agreement or the After-sales Maintenance Agreement shall prevail.
Established on January 1st, 2022